UPDATED REDSHIRT CHARTS AND INFORMATION
The Red Star
on some of the redshirts signifies one of the original 33 redshirts.
The Gold Star with a red T
signifies one of the tail section redshirts.
(click on the picture and then by clicking on the expansion tab that will appear in the lower right corner, you can expand it to full page mode)
1. Faith Fay
2. Daniel Roebuck
3. Bryan Sato
4. Scott Paulin
5. Dane Justman
6. Tony Natoli
7. Jim Mazzarella
8. Christian Bowman
9. Dustin Watchman
11. Ivana Michele Smith
- listed in the credits for Man of Science/Man of Faith tv.com
Here's a picture linked under her line But the French woman said...
13. Adelina Gregor
14. Chloe M
15. Judy Chamness
16. John Ludwig
17. Marjorie Mariano
- translated 3 page article with pics - very good article
18. Marcia Ardito
- newspaper article - 3rd paragraph down
19. Beth Merritt
21. Wayne Geiger
- link to publicity still Star Bulletin write up with Wayne on a different set
22. Sean Hoban
23. Steve Tanazaki
24. Floyd V
- link to publicity still
25. Wes B
26. Ben Merdock
27. Becky Goodman
28. Rand (Randall) Wilson
- played an asst da in 2.8 collision scene
- Rand is also Harold Perrineau Jr stunt double http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1938756/
29. Natalie Mei Lau
30. Chris Candella
31. Paul Edney
32. Amado Cacho
34. Jess K
39. Juliette Goodell
40. Vera H
41. Dale Radomski
43. Aden Stay
44. John Karaya
45. Happy Zurowski
46. unknown - (possibly Jackie - Redshirt #56)
47. Kathleen O'Neill
49. Jason Triplett
50. Kavika Isaia
52. Lynne Wood
54. Frank Torres
56. Jackie (possibly Redshirt #46)
57. Kalai Kamauoha
59. duplicate of 24 - Floyd V
61. Josh Randall
62. Mickey Graue Some background info on Mickey and his family
63. Kiersten Havelock
68. Jon Sakata
- aka John T Sakata - long career as stuntman scene from "The Other 48 Days"
70. Glenn Lehmann
- credit from "The Other 48 Days" playing Donald
86. probably Barbara Vidinha-Tyler
88. Geoff Heise
- played man in Pilot and the doctor at the morgue in White Rabbit
89. Duplicate of #48 - Tara
91. Fuzzy Moody
94. Jessie Smith
99. Rolf Smith
100. Kiana Sedeno
106. Rodrigo Santoro
107. Kiele Sanchez
The Redshirt names highlighted in red have or do post here on our board. Lynne Wood is the most recent and current background actress who posts at lost-tv.com.
I don't want to lose track of this info so I'm adding it here.
Redshirt #88 Geoff Heise
- seen as survivor in pilot and doctor in the morgue in white rabbit
Redshirt #91 Fuzzy Moody
- seen as survivor helping Jack remove the debris from tourniquet man and seen as light-bulb changer at the hospital with Hurley in numbers
Redshirt #8 Christian Bowman
(the dead guy in Sceve) played Steve Jenkins - one of the survivors (killed while Boone was on guard duty) and also seen as the guy that comes out of his hotel room in tshirt and bvds when Michael went after Walt and Vincent in the hotel corridor in exodus.
Redshirt #28 - Rand Wilson
- seen multiple episodes as survivor and plays the assistand DA in Ana Lucia's flashback when she is asked to identify the guy that shot her.
Redshirt #83 - Dakota L
- seen multiple episodes as survivor in season 2 and plays a reporter in season 1 "Numbers" (scene with Hurley and his family after winning lottery).
These are the only ones I have noticed so far. It may just be giving the actors additional work or it could lead to a plot point (as in everyone including the redshirts are connected). I think it's too early to tell.
Yes, I spent way too much time trying to identify the redshirts.
Besides scouring numerous screen caps, I used information from these two sites.
1. Lost Survivors
2. lost hatch.com
has given us some great information on our redshirts (I can't thank you enough rolankingster).
I probably made some mistakes.
So if anyone notices any mistake, please post and I will correct it.
Also if you have a cap of any redshirt that you don't see, please post it and I'll add him/her to these pages
Yes, I know I came up with over 40 redshirts. :eek
TPTB probably moved some background people off the set and new ones onto the set....and/or maybe
the "others" have a few more people planted among the survivors. :eek
Here are the original charts covering the discussion up to post 48.